The world is so beautiful and we are lucky to be in it. 2020 might have not been your best year but there are so many things to be grateful for. It is the 13th day of December and here are 13 things I am grateful for;
1. I am grateful for my hands, It is Blogmas day 10 already and typed all of my posts with my hands. I have read lots of books in 2020 and I used my hands to flip through those pages.
2. I am grateful for my subscribers. You all have been there since I started this blog and here we are now. I’m grateful for your support over the years especially during this Blogmas season.
3. I am grateful for my friends. The support you all have shown me over the years. Even when I want to give up, y’all gave me a reason to keep going.
4. I am grateful for the gift of life. I am here alive—hale and hearty.
5. I am grateful for having my personal space— my little corner in parents house where I can be free and feel the best of privacy.
6. I am grateful for my family. They are the best ever, I am grateful I came through my parents and I am grateful to God for keeping us all.
7. I am grateful for 2020. It was a year of self discovery for me, though it isn’t my best year but I made it to December. I became more intentional about my life this year. I am glad i saw 2020.
8. I am grateful for love. Love is everything to me and it compasses all. I am grateful I found love—this does matter the type of relationship or situation.
9. I am grateful for the unexpected surprises I have had this year. This doesn’t refer to material goods but God surprised me in beautiful ways this year.
10. I am grateful for my health. Even through the storms, God still make a way of healing.
11. I am grateful for having access to plenty of drinkable water.
12. I am grateful for the random act of kindness I have received this year.
13. I am grateful for all that I have received from God yet because I know He is making better plans for me.
What are you grateful for?
Thank you so much for reading!
Let’s stay connected: https://www.instagram.com/thetoyosialonge