Hi beautiful people, I’m back again with another blog post!
Donut is a supportive and amazing blogger.
Special thanks to Donut for nominating me for my first ever blogger award. Y’all should check out her blog for everything and anything you need to know about med school, faith—do follow her blog for inspiring posts.
WHAT IS THE LIEBSTER AWARD?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.https://theglobalaussie.com › the-liebster-award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
MY ANSWERS TO DONUT’S QUESTIONS
1. Your all-time favorite book/movie?
My all-time favorite book is THE ROOKIE PIRATES
2. Iced coffee or milktea?
3. If you had the ability to turn back time, what time period would you return to?
This is actually a difficult question to answer, because as a woman certain eras were not less than kind to a woman. There are still several that would be fascinating to choose from though.
I’d like to return to the 69 BC. This might sound weird to some people. I’d love to know Cleopatra and probably be in her court. I would love to witness it all first hand instead of reading about her on the internet—her intelligence, political preferences, her top skill in using people to reach her goal, abdher seductive prowess, intelligence, mannerisms, likability, politics & using people to reach her goal.
4. If you could swap lives with a celebrity for a day, who would it be?
Maya lived a fulfilling life. I’d want to achieve a lot like her—if not more. She was a memoirist, and civil rights activist. She published seven autobiographies, three books of essays, several books of poetry, and is credited with a list of plays, movies, and television shows spanning over 50 years. She received dozens of awards and more than 50 honorary degrees.
5. If this pandemic never existed, what would you be doing right now?
I’d just be mainly focused on school—nothing more.
6. If you could get rid of one vegetable or fruit in the entire world, what would it be and why?
I don’t think I’d want to get rid of any vegetable or fruit in the entire world for now.
7. Name one musical instrument you’ve always wanted to learn how to play.
Guitar—i just started learning how to play it. I’m still trying to get my E minor chords right.
8. If you had the opportunity to make up a word and have it added to the dictionary, what would it be and what does it mean?
Menusis: A change in menu.
It doesn't make any sense lol.
9.Name 3 items from your wishlist.
Need: A new phone
Want: A new laptop
Want: New skincare products.
10. If you could meet one famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
It would still be Maya Angelou. I have so many questions to ask her.
11. Your life goals. Name at least two!
I want to be able to give to the less privileged. I hope to be a renowned pharmacist and blogger in the future.
11. You! Yeah you, I tagged you.
P.S. No pressure to anyone who doesn’t feel like doing this.
Questions for my nominees.
Please answer the same questions i answered.